Smtp Server Response 555 Syntax Error #5.5.4
What could an aquatic civilization use to write on/with? Thanks!Software/Hardware used: Lotus Notes 8 Asked: November 3, 20094:33 AM Last updated: September 1, 20162:12 PM Related Questions RCPT TO syntex error SMTP Protocol Returned a Permanent Error 552 Error: message This little module work great for me. chill8331 commented April 7, 2010 at 8:52am http://drupal.org/node/315239 Log in or register to post comments the solution - in my case anyways [email protected] commented June 5, 2009 at 10:03pm I had weblink
fix it. pobster commented October 13, 2005 at 8:07pm Are you *sure* your mail server is sending out emails? As you can see there are 2 "<<" in the "SENT" row SENT: MAIL FROM:
The feedback module sends YOU an email using [email protected]$myhostname or something like that anyway. Better translation for "Roadblock" on projects language Rats like to eat cactus? Reply ↓ Anonymous April 3, 2016 at 1:05 am Thanks Reply ↓ Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. Through extensive logging with IIS when I send using this module the results look something like this: 2008-03-10 20:42:33 192.168.200.3 dc1 SMTPSVC1 DC1 192.168.200.3 0 RCPT - +TO: 250 0 28
Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces. anyway, I just found out, since I've open this issue to my office mates, that I'm not the only person whose experiencing that problem.. Following Follow Lotus Notes Thanks! https://blog.yimingliu.com/2008/11/26/email-servers-and-mail-from-syntax/ To protect our users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been temporarily blocked.
Privacy Improve This Answer Improve This Answer Processing your response...
- We'll email you when relevant content is added and updated.
- Reload to refresh your session.
- For more information, review this article. 550, "5.7.1", Unauthenticated email is not accepted from this domain. 550, "5.7.1", Daily SMTP relay limit exceeded for customer.
- For more information on SMTP relay sending limits please contact your administrator or review this article. 550, "5.7.0", Mail relay denied. 550, "5.7.0", Mail Sending denied.
- If the user is able to receive mail at that time, your message will be delivered.
- By submitting you agree to receive email from TechTarget and its partners.
- Ask Question Free Guide: Managing storage for virtual environments Complete a brief survey to get a complimentary 70-page whitepaper featuring the best methods and solutions for your virtual environment, as well
- you don't need any more details" –Marc B Dec 1 '10 at 5:04 Of course sorry I fixed already –juan Dec 1 '10 at 5:12 if it's
- Already have an account?
- Register Hereor login if you are already a member E-mail User Name Password Forgot Password?
Of course... :o) It could be something completely different! ;o) Pobster Log in or register to post comments mail logs [email protected] commented October 13, 2005 at 6:46pm Pobster, I am running Reply ↓ coralsport March 10, 2012 at 2:56 pm Muchas gracias esta informacion me ayudo Reply ↓ cano73 June 21, 2013 at 11:01 am Muchas gracias, esta informacion me fue de ERROR The requested URL could not be retrieved The following error was encountered while trying to retrieve the URL: http://0.0.0.5/ Connection to 0.0.0.5 failed. We'll let you know when a new response is added.
Putting a string outside the <> part fails with "Mail send failed 555 5.5.2 Syntax error. .. - gsmtp" share|improve this answer answered Mar 10 '15 at 23:14 Paul-Armand Verhaegen 1315 have a peek at these guys gmail's smtp up vote 8 down vote favorite Do you know what is syntax error refering? Same service, new name. Do I need to re-create the group in our directory just to refresh it? 750 pointsBadges: report Rsj859 Mar 7, 2010 3:47 AM GMT I am having the same issue
Remote host said: 501 Invalid Address”. Log in or register to post comments mail() [function.mail]: SMTP server response: 501 5.5.4 Invalid webtintin commented April 3, 2009 at 2:35pm Hi, I have a FORM with PHP with the SMTP Error 501 : The command was correct and recognised, but the parameters (the arguments, e.g. check over here It's killing me!
snohio commented March 10, 2008 at 9:01pm I am running IIS 6.0 both for web services and SMTP mail.. (don't give me crap..) Yes, this does appear to be the problem.. For more information, review this article. 550, "5.2.1", The email account that you tried to reach is disabled. 550, "5.2.1", The user you are trying to contact is receiving mail at For example, the following email address will definitely give an SMTP Error 501 with most mail servers, happy\[email protected], as “\” is not allowed in email addresses, which makes this email address